Been sick for the past two weeks blehs
terrible feeling so tired and all especially with the weather so grey
Hopefully the antibiotics with do the trick with my cough at the moment
Time is whizzing by way too fast!
My ssm really needs work!! I'm hoping to do 2000 words today haha
wish me luck!!
I have a back up plan already if plans to do paediatrics in the future does not materialize
Something a patient told me..
Having a stroke is like falling in love, you never know when it's going to happen but when it does it takes over your whole life, it becomes your life, all your plans then start to revolve around it... how true haha
Some patients just make your day :)
1 comment:
I FINISHED EXAMS! I FINISHED EXAMS I FINISHED EXAAAMS!!!
SEE YOU SOON SEE YOU SOON SEE YOU REAAL SOOOON!!!
LOVELOVE YOUUUUUUUUU (:
REESE.
Post a Comment